Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 December 2021.
- CCI has reportedly suspended the Amazon and Future Group deal of 2019. It also imposed a penalty of Rs 202 crores for concealing information while seeking regulatory approval for the purchase of a 49% stake in Future Group.
- Brookfield India Real Estate Trust has agreed to acquire a 100% stake in Seaview Developers Pvt Ltd for Rs 3970 crore.
- Kotak Securities Ltd to buy a 7.5% stake in Entroq Technologies Pvt Ltd for around Rs 3 crores in terms of primary share insurance.
- Tata Motors has collaborated with the Government of Maharashtra for setting up registered vehicle scrappage facilities in the state.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 18 December 2021
Latest business news India today 18 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel, the world’s second-largest steelmaker, to invest Rs 1 trillion for setting up of 24mtpa Greenfield steel facility in Odisha.
- Hevo Data, a software startup, raised $30 million in funds in a Series B round of funding led by Sequoia Capital with active participation from Qualgro, Lachy Groom, Chiratae Ventures, and others.
- Vakrangee Digital Ventures Ltd has collaborated with Upstox for offering trading and account opening services via the BharatEasy app to its customers.
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited and GAIL have inked a pact to set up a 500 KL per day bio-ethanol plant in Gujarat.
Must Read:18 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 18 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Hindalco Industries Ltd has acquired Hydro’s Aluminium extrusion business in Andhra Pradesh for 247 crores.
- MTR Foods has announced its foray into new food items including fresh idlis and dosa batter category and has launched MTR Minute Fresh by investing Rs 25 crore for expansion of its production facility.
- Ram Charan Company has bagged an order worth USD 2.2 billion from Ghana-based Masuri Company for supplying waste into energy units that can generate 300MW of power in Africa.
Must Read:Bigg Boss 5 Tamil Online Voting Results 11th Week
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.