Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 April 2022.
- A growth of 25.8% has been registered by Chennai and Kamarajar Port for handling 87.3 million metric tonnes of cargo traffic in 2021-22.
- The remaining stake of 26% of Power Grid Corporation of India in Powergrid Vizag Transmission Ltd has been transferred to PGInvIT for about Rs 330 crore.
- A 5% decline in sales for March 2022 has been reported by Tata Motors to 3,07,954 units as compared to 3,22,643 units in the same month last year.
- A sales turnover of Rs 28,008 crore has been reported by a corporate entity of Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
Must Read:2 April in Indian history
Latest business news India today 2 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- PVR has discontinued its operations on 23 screens across nine cities because of the expiry of its lease with Cineline India.
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd has developed the largest and greenest facility in the world in Odisha’s steel plant.
- Takuya Tsumura has taken charge as the CEO and President of Honda Cars India and has promoted Kunal Behl to the post of Vice President.
- 1418.10 million tonnes of freight have been loaded by the Indian Railways during the FY 2021-22, the highest to date by the national transporter.
- A growth of 12% has been posted by HDFC Ltd in terms of individual loans disbursement from Rs 7,503 crore in the 4th quarter ending on March 31, 2021 to Rs 8,367 crore for this year.
Must Read:2 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 2 April 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The scheme of transfer of Raymond Apparel Ltd business to Raymond Ltd has been approved by the National Company Law Tribunal.
- The Ways and Means Advances for states and UTs have been reduced by the Reserve Bank of India from Rs 51,560 crore to Rs 47,010 crore.
- The gross GST collection of India for March has reached a new high of Rs 1,42,095 crore, thus, indicating a faster recovery underway in business activities.
- Future Retail Ltd and Future Enterprises Ltd have together defaulted on Rs 8,157.97 crore loan repayments.
- The merchandise exports of India have reached a new record of $ 40.38 billion with imports reaching $59.07 billion, according to government sources.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 2 April 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.